About Levi Obery
Producer / Editor
Levi Obery is an award-winning producer and editor with over 16 years of video and film production experience. It all started in high school when he took the traditional football team highlight reel and transformed it into a compelling, emotional documentary film. Since then, Levi has produced five independent films through his production company, Ten Thirty-One Pictures; produced, shot, and edited an award-winning documentary; and consulted with start-ups, Reaction Commerce and Tinder, on brand storytelling. He graduated from Bradley University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Entrepreneurship. While in college, Levi managed IT and accounting operations for Obery Farms.
Currently, Levi is a producer/editor at The Walt Disney Company. Previously, he produced and edited the upcoming feature film One of the Good Ones. Prior to that, Levi worked as Senior Producer/Editor of Branded Video Content at Media Temple, a subsidiary of GoDaddy, where he built the video production department from the ground up and conceptualized, produced, shot, and edited over 75 pieces of Telly, Davey, AVA, and Webby award-winning video content.
- 2017 Bronze Telly Award for "Ideas Not DNS"
- 2017 Bronze Telly Award for "WordPress: Simple. Powerful. Yours."
- 2017 Silver Davey Award for Media Temple x SXSW 2017 video and integrated marketing
- 2016 Silver Telly Award for"Los Angeles: Hosted by Media Temple"
- Two 2015 Bronze Telly Awards for "Made on (mt) - Hamish Robertson"
- 2014 Gold Davey Award for Made on (mt) web series
- Two 2014 Bronze Telly Awards for "Rise and Shine"
- Two 2014 Platinum AVA Awards for "Rise and Shine"
- 2013 Webby Awards Official Honoree for Made on (mt) web series
- 2013 Bronze Telly Award for Made on (mt) web series
- 2010 Communicator Award of Distinction for The Obery Farms Legacy documentary
- 2009 Silver Davey Award for The Obery Farms Legacy documentary
- 2009 Communicator Award of Distinction for "Reagan Vision" TV spot
You may contact Levi Obery by email using the form below. Please note that at times it may take a week or two for a response to cold inquires and certain requests. For inquires concerning any of the films Levi has produced, please contact Ten Thirty-One Pictures.